Cheryl Tall at Obsidian Gallery

Cheryl Tall at Obsidian Gallery
"Architectural Relics" Exhibition

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheryl Tall at Obsidian Gallery


I'm very pleased to have a feature exhibition at Obsidian Gallery, Tucson, AZ, Sept. 11- Nov. 7, 2010!

The exhibition is called "Architectural Relics" and shows 11 sculptures and 15 paintings, all with a house/figure theme.

The exhibition is open now and will close with a Reception on Sat., Nov. 6, 2010, 6-9 pm. I will be present at the reception to discuss my work.

Also featured is an "Architectural Relics" clay workshop where I will show how my sculptures are constructed, and assist students in creating their own 'relics'. This is a 2 day hands on workshop Nov. 6-7, 2010, at Artifacts Studio in Tucson.

Contact the gallery at info@obsidian-gallery.com and the workshop host at artifactsstudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment